2012年3月26日星期一

Monster Beats ButterflyHelllooo

Helllooo,Moncler Coats, this is another Amy pond nail post. It's the lilac colour that she wears in Vampires of Venice,Coach Bag, Vincent and the Doctor and Night terrors.
Sorry for bad lighting :P

The brand I used is BYS candyfloss scented range(Cheap but good quality at $4). They have a wide range of colours . There is also a revlon colour called bubblegum (another scented colour) as another cheap alternative. If you want to go all out and buy something of salon quality, try OPI 'do you lilac it'

Also today I bought a pair of size 5 uk 1914 triumph docs in black off amazon. I went and tried a size 5 of a few random makes of docs and they fit perfectly,Christian Louboutin Shoes, so I am confident these will fit me too. Docs at the moment are on sale for $140,Monster Beats Butterfly, the cost another $60 for shipping and handling (yikes) but anyway,Vibram Five Fingers Shoes, cheaper than in stores etc. Link

Related articles:

1 条评论: