2012年3月24日星期六

beats light blueI'm Melissa

I'm Melissa,Nike Shoes, a 25-year-old black American PhD student. I should be finished by May 2013 (hooray). My PhD will be in psychology + public health with a focus on HIV/AIDS, sexual/reproductive health, and mental health research in disadvantaged populations. When I'm finished,Nike Running Shoes, I either want to be 1) a science policy liaison in government or 2) a researcher at a think tank or a health policy or services research institute,beats light blue, 3) a psychology professor at an undergrad college, or 4) a health care administrator or consultant.

-playing video games (love platformers especially but RPGs and FPS games are also fun)
-watching anime (always open to recommendations!)
-Law & Order: SVU
-writing fanfiction (well...sort of...I used to write a lot more but most of what I have is just notes and storyboards in my imagination. I don't have the time as much)
-shopping - for anything, but especially shoes
-reading (I have regressed to reading chick lit and fluffy fantasies to escape my doctoral program lol)

Getting married to my high school sweetheart next year. We just made 10 years,Moncler Coats!

Due to to some new job responsibilities I've recently acquired, I've decided to make my journal friends only by default. If you want to be added, comment please,Nike Factory Outlet!


This banner was made by
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论