2012年3月26日星期一

Coach BagI have sewn together the lining in its entirety

I have sewn together the lining in its entirety, and although one seam came undone when I tripped and threw out my arm to break my fall, it came out rather well. I also sewed the shoulder and side seams of the outer coat,UGGs Clearance, meaning all that's left to do for my prototype is repair the lining seam,Beats By Dr. Dre, attach the sleeves,Coach Bag, sew the lining to the outer coat,Lady Gaga Heartbeats, add the collar and cuffs, and redo the lapels. I'm not even going to bother with the pockets for this one,Beats By Dre Sale, because .



I'm rather proud of the lining I found (); short of going the pumpkiny route and having it re-woven (which I am in no position to even consider), I think this is the closest you're going to find to . And it was only $13/yard, so that makes it even better.
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论