2011年12月6日星期二

The secret to avoid dialysis , came to the noble work!

! !

- lychee, kidney, Tao Mishui soup

this recipe if you received 25 years earlier, maybe my child will not complain now: people have a mother I am not alone!

50 years my family kind of litchi, litchi Qi made easy, actually I do not know is a treasure!

pillow with people wasting their years of dialysis for 14 years, and ultimately why he did not called to return to the Western Paradise.

Many dialysis patients

Taiwan, perhaps someone at your side around dialysis, as the authors point out a dead horse a living horse doctor, who may be willing to try, please you to this side spread, one degree is equivalent to saving a family, boundless!

; ;

Thank you for this recipe came

all concerned, thank you!

major hospitals almost has a waste, hazardous substances removal, the first time to promote the Is complex in that mood with some fear and helplessness. This road will come to dialysis, renal function has been largely unable to play, leading to urine can not be excluded, after a period of catheterization, still no improvement, had to shift to the way dialysis solution.

The reason why I

renal failure,[url=http://www.style-jackets.com][b]title=Moncler Sale[/b][/url], mainly due to the long-term diabetes caused by two decades of history of diabetes, so my life and apathy, there are a few really want to self-break, and then think if I go, few children are not married, to commit suicide if I thought about this life, my family and friends feel then! His painful illness, but if my family will bring a greater escape the pain, then I go himself stricker with illness and courageous.

for the recipe, I have a strong sense of exclusion, the past two decades, I have only the words from Western medicine, although many of the relatives and friends during the offer recipe, recipe, I flatly politely declined the invitation!

up into the

second dialysis, the little maiden aunt to see me, asked me not to take a recipe, you can no longer guarantee that the dialysis. I spot that is willing to give it a try.

Auntie

afternoon carrying a small pot of soup to my kidneys to eat, I finished the soup into the second, the next day drink a pot (about half a bowl), and ate half a kidney, bladder have improved the day, third day of the original but also dialysis, the doctor looked after, that temporarily can not wash. Drink a week or so about kidney soup,[url=http://www.moncler-online.us/][b]title=Moncler Sale[/b][/url], a doctor was surprised to say the results, renal function gradually restored, you can do discharged.

small aunt home remedies is:

fresh lychee seeds seven, after breaking with a gauze bandage;

buy a kidney, cut into thin slices, remove the white ribs after washing quiet, both on sea and litchi seed bowl;

second rice washing with water two-wan, on the rice cooker with steam.

steamed about half an hour, and once finished the soup, you can work.

my personal thanks to this recipe to dialysis early immune, really boundless, I hope there is help for those who suffered the same fate.

heaven pass down this recipe to save a life hearted

simple and effective free flower silver world wide spread general report

; ;

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论