2011年11月16日星期三

UGG UKComment on student assignments three pairs of shoes house of heart

three pairs of shoes yard

heart
nine (3) classes Wu red
(The language to describe the opening, explain the causes of things.)
Helpless, the mother did not dare violate life, only to bite the bullet strikes, the hardy I ah! (One pair of sports shoes, shoes on is full of holes, full of folds, as my father was wrinkled face. The sole has some off the front. Another pair of leather, it is the shoes, as it is shoes, that the skin has long been invisible, leaving only a thin layer of cloth, really terrible. Is a pair of Jiefang Xie, dirty I do not dare cross, hey, even a shoe at all. That the adhesive place also cracked, and some even fall off, the vicissitudes ah,UGG UK! Looked at three pairs pool of wind and rain, fought together with the father's shoes,UGG Boots, filled with mind not help the slightest sour. (Very fine description of the shoes, the shoes is a true portrayal of the storm stricken father ah. Pave the way for the following lyric.)
I began to brush the shoes, Touched in the layer, I have some shocking - these shoes in the layer a layer of cloth is fully polished, exposing the black bottom. In other words, my father stepped on every day in the labors of these depressions at the end run around it?
My eyes do not show a picture looks: (the How do you think? I think with more appropriate.) sun, the father bent sweat labor in the fields; the cold, hard father riding bicycles hunched forward; rain, and my father kept yelling ... father figure in my mind freeze, scenes, depicting, tears blurred my eyes can not help. (A sentence parallelism to make his father's hard to write, moving.)
Forget, my father gave me rain dinner comes the reckoning of the past; forget, I was sick father busy little figure; forget can not, my father told me an umbrella clothes on the acceleration of the words ... in the past, was again brought back, my heart was shocked. My father, my father, I love my father ah! Why, then I do not understand you? Why,Goose Coats, I will hate you when you hit me? Why, I do not have earlier found that a little earlier that you are so in love with me? ... (Here a write-in ; the content, the best father and the upper phase of the care of their own care: such as, complain about the medicine you brought bitter? why, I will accuse you of your great-grandmother told my mother when the nagging? ... , my father, I should not you temper, I should not so rebellious, how I should hate you ... Dad, I was wrong! I will be a good boy. (Feelings of sincere)
three pairs of shoes a good wash, I put them on the balcony. In the sun, they are suddenly so bright, I see, seems to be something in the sparkling.
PS: the girl in this article do with affection, and thus serve as a model to be recommended.
standing on the podium to read this essay, she cried. Students under silent, have been impressed.

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论